In this episode Doctor Beep and Nurse Claire join the conversation to discuss, dissect, and demolish the quivering request in a piece published in The Atlantic that we have a “COVID Amnesty” — that the same people who wanted you to lose your job, bar you from shops and restaurants, wanted you TO DIE, now want to say “Okay, yeah, you were right — are we cool now?” Ideas, opinions, and policies have consequences and it would be a miscarriage of justice to ignore the evil that was done in the name of fear (at best) or malice (definitely likely in some cases). And lest we forget: death comes for us all so remember the souls who have gone before us and are now in Purgatory: pray for them because many of us will be there soon enough!
Links, Reading, and Video:
- Let’s Declare a Pandemic Amnesty (article from The Atlantic magaine)
- 2020 Callback: WHO confirms all influenza is now being called “COVID”
- Pfizer-BioNTech To Test Combined Covid And Flu Vaccine
- H-Bomb: Master document of CoronaScam from ARSH 2017 found – “The SPARS Pandemic of 2025-2028” from Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Center for Health Security
- Search results for “Died Suddenly” on Google News
- Search results for “Died Suddenly” on Bing News
- Search results for “Died Suddenly” on Searx
- Search results for “Died Suddenly” on Twitter
- Search results for “Died Suddenly” on Metacrawler
- (Youtube) Pfizer executive admit to EU parliament they did not know whether Covid vaccine stopped transmission before rollout
- Father Z. on Perfect Contrition
- Two-thirds, one-third: words of terror and hope
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, suggestions, and happy news item to [email protected]rnhardt.biz — or you can leave voicemail feedback at (302) 648-6373. (Alternate email addresses are [email protected] and [email protected] if you are looking for something more secure.)
Supernerd Media produces the Barnhardt Podcast, hosts Ann’s website, and more; if you got some value from these efforts and would like to return some value please visit SupernerdMedia.com to find out how to send a donation via a few other methods.
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details. [If you have a recurring donation set up and need to cancel for whatever reason – don’t hesitate to do so!]
Experience the Barnhardt Podcast with a modern podcast app: visit NewPodcastApps.com to get started!