In this episode we answer a few questions listeners have submitted, comment on the lack of motivation of today’s American youth, and space out a bit, talking about astronauts, radiation in space, and lunar landers. And, of course, we address the Big Topic of whether one should avoid the new Mass when there’s no traditional Mass available in order to fulfill your obligation on Sunday or a Holy Day… a depressing topic that we will surely reprise in the future.
One question mentioned in this episode is where to find the artwork Roman had mentioned depicting the Birth of the Church… it’s been found, and Ann liked it so much she didn’t wait to blog about it!
Links, reading, and YouTube:
- American kids would much rather be YouTubers than astronauts
- Apollo Engineers Discuss What It Took to Land on the Moon
- Apollo 11: The Complete Descent
- Buzz Aldrin proves that Air Force officers CAN throw a punch!
- Yes, Apollo Flew Through the Van Allen Belts Going to the Moon
- Trump wants NASA to go to the moon again by 2024
- Books for encountering your protestant acquaintances in dialogue:
- Ann addresses the question of avoiding the novus ordo Mass even if that’s all that’s available on Sunday/Holy Day
- Traditional Latin Mass streamed live online
- 1949: First Communion at St. Joseph’s School
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, and suggestions to [email protected]
The Barnhardt Podcast is produced by SuperNerd Media; if you found this episode to be of value you can share some value to back to SuperNerd at the SuperNerd Media website. You can also follow SuperNerd Media on Twitter.
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details.