In this episode Dr. Beep and Nurse Claire return to discuss topics medical, social, pedagogical, and preparation-al.
More links will be added below over time — check back!
Items on which to stock up before Cold and Flu Season
Links, Reading, and Video:
- Ann’s Ivermectin Portal
- Bismuth subsalicylate as potential treatment for Covid-19 pneumonia: A case series report
- Over 200 Scientists & Doctors Call For Increased Vitamin D Use To Combat COVID-19
- Vitamin D Status and SARS-CoV-2 Infection and COVID-19 Clinical Outcomes
- At-home Vitamin D Testing
- Another at-home Vitamin D test
- LabCorp Vitamin D Test
- Quest Diagnostics Vitamin D Testing
- Red light
- “Many people lack an interior monologue”
- Moe Factz #45: Trump is Playing The Heel
- Weston A. Price Foundation
- Meat Mafia Podcast
- The Beef Initiative
- ProPur Water Filters
- Berkey Water Filters
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, suggestions, and happy news item to [email protected] — or you can leave voicemail feedback at (302) 648-6373. (Alternate email addresses are [email protected] and annbarnhar[email protected] if you are looking for something more secure.)
Supernerd Media produces the Barnhardt Podcast, hosts Ann’s website, and more; if you got some value from these efforts and would like to return some value please visit SupernerdMedia.com to find out how to send a donation via a few other methods.
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details. [If you have a recurring donation set up and need to cancel for whatever reason – don’t hesitate to do so!]
Experience the Barnhardt Podcast with a modern podcast app: visit NewPodcastApps.com to get started!