In the Ivermectin 1% livestock injectable solution that we take orally by drinking it at 1 mL per 110 pounds of body weight, what is the other 99%? 59% propylene glycol, 40% glycerol formal.
-Propylene glycol (IUPAC name: propane-1,2-diol) is a viscous, colorless liquid, which is nearly odorless but possesses a faintly sweet taste. Its chemical formula is CH3CH(OH)CH2OH. Containing two alcohol groups, it is classed as a diol. It is miscible with a broad range of solvents, including water, acetone, and chloroform. In general, glycols are non-irritating and have very low volatility.
It is produced on a large scale primarily for the production of polymers. In the European Union, it has E-number E1520 for food applications. For cosmetics and pharmacology, the number is E490. Propylene glycol is also present in propylene glycol alginate, which is known as E405. Propylene glycol is a compound which is GRAS (generally recognized as safe) by the US Food and Drug Administration under 21 CFR x184.1666, and is also approved by the FDA for certain uses as an indirect food additive. Propylene glycol is approved and used as a vehicle for topical, oral, and some intravenous pharmaceutical preparations in the U.S. and in Europe.
-Glycerol Formal is a product of vegetal origin and is used as an emulsifying excipient, carrier and a solubilizer. It is used in a wide range of injectable formulations of veterinary products for the control of ectoparasites and endoparasites in medium and large animals. It is used in the preparation of product based on abamectin, moxidectin, ivermectin, etc.
• Cosmetics for detergency.
• Specific Machinery Lubrication.
• Insulation resins
• Tobacco Industry, textile and tanneries.
So. I can tell you exactly what is in Ivermectin 1% injectable. Two completely benign carriers, plus the Ivermectin itself. Can anyone or WILL anyone tell you what in the hell is in any of these death injections being forced upon people under the lie of “vaccination”? Nope. Because the DeathJabs are poison.
I hope this helps.