In this episode we discuss the eating of meat when a solemnity falls on a Friday, whether Ivermectin can cure (some types of) cancer, a variation on variants and variable politicians trying to keep people afraid of a chest cold, the right way to be a martyr for the Faith, and that the advice to wear a suit is good advice — even if the advisor should be ignored about literally everything else. And please, in your charity, pray for Canon Fragelli of the Institute of Christ the King who is on life support and could be on the point of death: Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on this priest and all of us!
Links, Reading, and Video:
- Fr. Z. answers: Can you eat meat when a solemnity falls on a Friday?
- How to Use Google to Search Within a Single Website
- Ann’s new ‘super-page’ for Ivermectin
- Mark Zuckerberg: frequent White House dinner guest of President Trump
- uBlock Origin: one way to block ads on YouTube (and many other sites)
- Ditch the Apple podcast app: get one that supports Podcasting 2.0
- Canon Fragelli, Stricken Priest of the Institute of Christ the King on Life Support over in Italy
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, suggestions, and happy news item to [email protected]
Supernerd Media produces the Barnhardt Podcast; if you got some value from this podcast — or even just Ann’s website — and would like to return some value to support the technical effort, please visit SupernerdMedia.com — where the PayPal option is now back!
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details. [If you have a recurring donation set up and need to cancel for whatever reason – don’t hesitate to do so!]