In this episode we reprise the always-urgent topic of the need to be and stay Confessed, especially as the momentum of evil increases. (And if your confessor tells you that a sin is not a sin, or encourages you to commit sin, then find a new confessor post haste!) We also muse some more about the Masonic Sniffles and observe that one can lead a cow to Ivermectin but getting Bessie to drink it is about as hard as getting a Jesuit to pray the Rosary.
Links, Reading, and Video:
- New Jersey parish: No Jab, No Absolution
- If you’ve never heard of Ivermectin…
- Barnhardt: The Sin of Solicitation
- NewAdvent: Solicitation
- PICturing hidden data about the flu
- Q: “What does ‘ARSH’ mean?” A: click here
- Long drive to get to a TLM? Some recommended listening…
- Saint Luke’s Gallery
- Index of Live-streaming Latin Masses
- Divinum Officium
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, suggestions, and happy news item to [email protected]
Supernerd Media produces the Barnhardt Podcast; if you got some value from this podcast — or even just Ann’s website — and would like to return some value to support the technical effort, please visit SupernerdMedia.com — where the PayPal option is now back!
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details. [If you have a recurring donation set up and need to cancel for whatever reason – don’t hesitate to do so!]