LANGUAGE ALERT: Ann gets real a bit in this one…
In this episode, in which we mark the anniversary of the self-slaughter of some German monk, we discuss the math of Ivermectin dosage measurements, Xanax as a replacement for masculinity and fighting, and that children are both a spiritual AND a financial gift from God, something many Boomers are discovering a bit too late.
Links, Reading, and Video:
- Martin Luther Probably Committed Suicide
- Martin Luther in his own [blasphemous] words
- Cytokine storm
- Denninger: Call It What It Is: TERRORISM*
- Ivermectin and Ann’s still life composition
- India develops COVID treatment kit for less than $3 per person with ‘miraculous’ ivermectin
- A Non-Veni Horse Paste Taste Test
- Winter Blast Halts Delivery Of COVID-19 Vaccine
- Texas electric grid operator says frozen wind turbines are hampering state’s power output
- Power outages across the United States
- Ann post about: “Children are the retirement plan”
- Bill Gates: 20-to-1 return on vaccines investment
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, suggestions, and happy news item to [email protected] (for sensitive items for which you would like to communicate via a secure, encrypted channel, just send an email saying you would like to go to a secure channel and instructions will follow).
Supernerd Media produces the Barnhardt Podcast; if you got some value from this podcast — or even just Ann’s website — and would like to return some value to support the technical effort, please visit SupernerdMedia.com — where the PayPal option is now back!
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details. [If you have a recurring donation set up and need to cancel for whatever reason – don’t hesitate to do so!]