In this episode we kick off the new calendar year by answering some more listener questions. TL;DR: Original Sin still exists, morons inhabit all levels of government, and through the Mystery of Love we have the ability to become adopted sons of God and enjoy the Beatific Vision in eternity… why fear 2021?
In this episode Supernerd reads listener questions while Ann answers and tangents are explored! Questions asked and answered:
- What happens if Benedict XVI dies and Bergoglio is still alive? Do you become a Sedevacantist?
- Do you have any idea of the number of priests who hold the belief that Benedict is pope and offer such Masses?
- Do you have a cite or some authoritative section of Canon Law which you can show me to help convince others that Bergoglio cannot be the current Pope? The topic of “universal acceptance” is a stumbling block for some specific people I’m trying to convince.
- Which is more wrong: The Russian Orthodox Church or the Vatican II Church?
- Ann, I have heard you mention over the years that the Novus Ordo is valid, but illicit. Would you please explain what it is that makes it illicit and what are the practical implications?
- How does a person striving to save his soul and those of his family best answer the question of why to go to the Latin Mass instead of the Novus Ordo Mass?
- What are your favorite books, movies, TV (media)?
Links, Reading, and Video:
- Not Satire: “Amen and a-woman”
- Corrine Brown with subtitles
- Hank Johnson Thinks Guam is Going to Capsize
- On the topic of Universal Peaceful Acceptance
- Video/DVD productions on the Bergoglian anti-Papacy
- Movie Recommendation: A Man for all Seasons
- Liturgical Time Bombs In Vatican II: Destruction of the Faith through Changes in Catholic Worship
- The Ottaviani Intervention
- Tuskegee Syphilis Study
- Thomas Aquinas: De Regnum
- War is a Racket by Smedley Butler
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, suggestions, and happy news item to [email protected] (for sensitive items for which you would like to communicate via a secure, encrypted channel, just send an email saying you would like to go to a secure channel and instructions will follow).
Supernerd Media produces the Barnhardt Podcast; if you got some value from this podcast — or even just Ann’s website — and would like to return some value to support the technical effort, please visit SupernerdMedia.com — where the PayPal option is now back!
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details. [If you have a recurring donation set up and need to cancel for whatever reason – don’t hesitate to do so!]