In this episode we** discuss the works and miracles of St. Raymond of Peñafort before diving into the current events surrounding the Bergoglian anti-papacy. We also talk Pope Benedict as Kantian co-author — we can’t really know if he is or he isn’t — and “Bookgate,” in which the “former” Pontiff continues to co-author books not in silence behind the Vatican walls. We also cover the Damn Dirty Liar Georg Ganswein, the doctrinal guarantee of the Visibility of the Church (reproach of 1958 sedevacantism), and the current and glaring visibility of the anti-church. Regardless of the craziness and the manifest reasons to be nervous and fear, Our Lady has foretold all that is happening and how to maintain Faith, Hope, and Charity until the end.
** Nota Bene: Mark D. substitutes for SuperNerd in this episode.
Links, reading, and video:
- St Raymond of Peñafort
- Full English translation from Diane Montagna of Abp. Ganswein’s 20 May 2016 “Expanded Petrine Office” speech at the Greg
- Abp. Ganswein claiming his own words are “Absurd”
- Last General Audience (so far) of Pope Benedict XVI (full English text)
- The Primacy of the Pope and the People of God
- Abp. Ganswein “he has not abandoned the OFFICE” from the Greg speech and mentioning the obscure 1978 Ratzinger homily on the essential nature of the papacy as a suffering servant
- Thermonuclear evidence of substantial error with Ratzinger citing the Peterson papal troika theory
- De Mattei: The real mess is the cohabitation of 2 Popes
- Michael Matt from Munich
- Bookgate: Socci on fleek
- Memo to Pope Benedict’s prison guards
- Abp. Ganswein compares Benedict’s totally totally normal resignation to the Immaculate Conception
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, and suggestions to [email protected]
SuperNerd Media produces the Barnhardt Podcast; if you would like to support the technical maintenance of the podcast and the hosting of Ann’s website you can send donations to “SuperNerd Media” to 10940 Parallel Pkwy #K303, Kansas City, KS, 66109. Or if you would like to contribute cryptographically, SuperNerd’s Bitcoin address is: bc1qets3uqg44ehclazkngxkk0azvz33ls3kd4z8dz (non-crypto electronic donation options for SuperNerd Media might be returning soon… stay tuned!).
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details.