In this episode we discuss the highly annoying habit of people who preface their statements with “I feel,” as though there’s any relation between facts and feelings. We also re-explore the need for a personal relationship with Christ how the proper reading material, such as Thomas a Kempis’ “Imitation of Christ” is helpful, as is LITERALLY imitating Christ by requesting the punishment due to others so that they might be saved. We also pay homage to the Queen of Queens as the recording date is the traditional feast of the Queenship of Mary.
Links, reading, and YouTube:
- (YouTube) How to make a nuclear bomb
- Bon Appétit
channel on YouTube
- Manipulating video with software (Did Obama Really Say That?)
- Antonio Socci’s new book and Dr. Kwasniewski’s review (and re-review)
- Imitation of Christ (Dead-tree edition)
- Imitation of Christ (Kindle eBook edition)
- Imitation of Christ (free online version
- Mandelbrot Set Zoom Video
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, and suggestions to [email protected]
The Barnhardt Podcast is produced by SuperNerd Media; if you found this episode to be of value you can share some value to back to SuperNerd at the SuperNerd Media website. You can also follow SuperNerd Media on Twitter.