In this episode we continue the discussion of Ann’s spiritual journey, picking up from just after she entered the Church. How did Ann discover and then find tradition? Why FSSP and not the SSPX or sedevacantism? What spiritual practices and devotion have been the most fruitful for her? Does she still read the Bible every day? We left the question about the Pope for another day….
Links, reading, and YouTube:
- Summorum Pontificum (according to The Book Of Knowledge)
- Jesus and the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist
- The Divinum Officium Project
- 2010: Ann discovers YouTube (sheepishly at first…)
- The “Ottaviani Intervention”
- “The Reform of the Roman Liturgy” by Klaus Gamber
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, and suggestions to [email protected]
The Barnhardt Podcast is produced by SuperNerd Media; if you found this episode to be of value you can share some value to back to SuperNerd at the SuperNerd Media website. You can also follow SuperNerd Media on Twitter.