(Fun activity for this episode: Find the timestamp wherein Ann literally starts beating on the table in front of her.)
(Feedback so far: “First twenty minutes of podcast are great apologetics.”)
In this episode we discuss the bombshell letter from Archbishop Vigano, a self-described old man who wants to face God’s judgement with a clear conscience. In his open letter, the Archbishop details his numerous reports to Rome about Cardinal McCarrick’s abuse and Bergoglio’s active cover-up of this and many similar situations, and calls for Bergoglio to resign. In this episode we cover the news as we know it right now; follow Ann’s blog for more information as this is a developing story.
Links, reading, and Twitter:
- Coverage from Ann’s website
- Edward Pentin’s coverage (National Catholic Register)
- Diane Montagna’s coverage (LifeSite News)
- Search Father Z’s blog for “Nienstedt”
- Father Z’s blog: now reachable at http://FatherZ.blog
- Wolves in Jacquard and Lace: On Sodomites in Traddyland – Liturgical Fetishists
- Bergoglio: ‘I Will Not Say a Single Word’ About Allegations of McCarrick Cover-Up
- Rod Dreher on Twitter
Feedback: please send your questions and comments to [email protected]
The Barnhardt Podcast is produced by SuperNerd Media; if you found this episode to be of value you can share some value to back to SuperNerd at the SuperNerd Media website. You can also follow SuperNerd Media on Twitter.