Content Rating: PG-13 (topical material)
In this episode we discuss the glories of the 1570 (pre-1955) Holy Week Liturgies and curious timing of Bergoglio’s latest comments on hell which came at the very time we contemplate Christ’s conquest over sin and death: if there’s no hell for unsaved souls, why did Christ do what He did? And if soul annihilation is a thing then humans have no more dignity than an animal — which has massive logical and moral consequences (why not shoot up the YouTube HQ or a high school? the people there are just animals who need to be culled…) We also covered the recent revelations that child pornographers have exploited the BitCoin blockchain to share links to child pornography online and muse whether we’ll have to stoop to similar tactics to share information about the Faith at some point in the future as the Truths of Christ and His Church become too revolutionary to speak aloud.
Links, reading, and YouTube:
- 7th Anniversary of Ann Burning a Koran (with Arabic descriptions and comments!)
- Divinum Officium (online liturgy texts)
- Catholic Encyclopedia’s summary on Hell (incl. reference in Scripture, Church Doctors, and De Fide statements)
- TIA piling on those who have doubts about Hell
- News Wrap: Child Porn in BitCoin
- German Researchers (can’t be wrong?) Document Child Porn in BitCoin’s BlockChain
Feedback: please send your questions and comments to [email protected]
The Barnhardt Podcast is produced by SuperNerd Media; if you found this episode to be of value you can share some value to back to SuperNerd at the SuperNerd Media website. You can also follow SuperNerd Media on Twitter and Facebook.