To say that watching people fawn over the psycho carnival barker Trump makes me nauseous with despair is putting it mildly.
The Barnhardt Axiom:
The fact that a given person is holding or even seeking high-level public office is, in and of itself, proof that said person is morally and/or psychologically UNFIT to hold public office.
So, who said the following? I’ll give you forty-seven guesses:
1) “I probably identify more as Democrat.”
2) “I’ve been around for a long time. And it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans.”
3) “Nancy — you’re the best. Congrats. [signature]”
—Handwritten note to Speaker Nancy Pelosi
4) “Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States.”
5) “I’m totally pro-choice.”
6) “I want to see the abortion issue removed from politics. I believe it is a personal decision that should be left to the women and their doctors.”
7) “I’m very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal health care.”
8) “The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than Americans… We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan.”
9) “By imposing a one-time 14.25 percent net-worth tax on the richest individuals and trusts, we can put America on sound financial footing for the next century.”
10) “I think he [Obama] has a chance to go down as a great president.”
Stumped? I’ll give you a hint. This person has donated over $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation, and Hillary Clinton sat in the FRONT ROW of this person’s most recent wedding.
I’d just like to also mention for the record the fact that we are all up-in-arms about Pope Francid and his Franboys getting ready to eviscerate the sacrament of marriage later this fall, but don’t even bat an eyelash when public figures have a string of ex-spouses. I guess I’m just being completely unreasonable, unrealistic and… wait for it… IMMODERATE to expect any degree of intellectual consistency from anyone, ever. After all, it’s a post-modern world, and the essence and battlecry of modernism is, “WE DON’T ACTUALLY BELIEVE WHAT WE BELIEVE!”
So here’s the answer. All of the quotes above are from the second coming of George Washington, or Constantine – oh, no wait. The second coming of Constantine is Putin…
…That developer of mirror-penis skyscrapers which he then names after himself, because that is so totally NOT indicative of anything even remotely problematic:
The only function I would attend with Bill and/or Hillary Clinton, people who are rapists, murderers and guilty of capital crimes against humanity, would be their public executions.