Two hours and forty minutes and I feel like I left so much out that I reserve the right to drop a Part 3.5 video.
Remember to pray the Matthew 17:20 Intention:
1. That Bergoglio be publicly recognized and removed as Antipope and the whole Antipapacy be publicly declared null
2. That Pope Benedict Ratzinger be publicly recognized as the one and only living Pope from April of ARSH 2005 until his death on December 31, ARSH 2022, and for the Petrine See in se
3. That Antipope Bergoglio repent, revert to Catholicism, do penance and die in the state of grace in the fullness of time, and someday achieve the Beatific Vision
4. For the repose of the soul of Pope Benedict Ratzinger
St. Catherine of Siena, pray for us, for the Holy Catholic Church outside of which there is no salvation, and for the Petrine See, vacant these 296 days and counting.
Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on us.
The Odysee-based video is embedded on this page but sharing a link to that on social media doesn’t work very well as Odysee has been shadow-banned in some places and might get banned altogether in others (like the E.U.), so Supernerd has posted the video to some other platforms as well, platforms where sharing is much easier and that aren’t as shadow-banned (but, admittedly, could get censored):
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TMnb2svAww
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/romanmcclaine/videos/639168601728515/
- Rumble: https://rumble.com/v3r5o74-bergoglian-antipapacy-part-3-enough.html
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/@AnnBarnhardt:d/Bergoglian-Antipapacy-part-3–ENOUGH:f
Licensing: this video is licensed under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC-ND license which, in a nutshell, means you need to attribute authorship (linking back to this web page is best), not sell it or post it to monetized channels, and don’t make any derivative works from it (like an edit which is in substantial error with the actual thesis of this video). Supernerd is going to post the final 4.17 GB video and link it here for those who want to share and post it elsewhere; let us know and we’ll add links to additional locations where the video has been shared: