In this Easter Week episode we discuss the rising momentum of people waking up to the fact Benedict is the Pope, the simmering cesspool in Ukraine, the briefly televised cesspool that is/was CNN+, and lament that there will never be a movie as good as Tombstone ever again — instead we get blasphemous movies like “Father Stu.” And please pray for the conversion of and a holy death for Val Kilmer: may he be our wingman in eternity!
Links, Reading, and Video:
- (Video) Unpacking Benedict’s resignation: What if Francis isn’t the pope after all?
- (Audio) Unpacking Benedict’s resignation: What if Francis isn’t the pope after all?
- History Buffs: Tombstone
- Tombstone 1993 – The Making Of Tombstone
- Val Kilmer explains how he came to create the persona of Doc Holliday
- Tombstone: “Where are you going with that shotgun?”
- Ward Carroll: Former Top Gun instructor with some scoops on Top Gun Maverick
- Tombstone (Blueray)
- Tombstone (DVD)
- “Father Stu” is vulgar and poorly written
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, suggestions, and happy news item to [email protected] — or you can leave voicemail feedback at (302) 648-6373. (Alternate email addresses are [email protected] and [email protected] if you are looking for something more secure.)
Supernerd Media produces the Barnhardt Podcast, hosts Ann’s website, and more; if you got some value from these efforts and would like to return some value please visit SupernerdMedia.com to find out how to send a donation via a few other methods.
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details. [If you have a recurring donation set up and need to cancel for whatever reason – don’t hesitate to do so!]
Experience the Barnhardt Podcast with a modern podcast app: visit NewPodcastApps.com to get started!