UPDATED*** Q: In the Ivermectin 1% livestock injectable solution that we take orally by drinking it at 1 milliliter per 110 pounds of body weight, what is the other 99%? A: 59% propylene glycol, 40% glycerol formal.

In the Ivermectin 1% livestock injectable solution that we take orally by drinking it at 1 mL per 110 pounds of body weight, what is the other 99%? 59% propylene glycol, 40% glycerol formal.

-Propylene glycol (IUPAC name: propane-1,2-diol) is a viscous, colorless liquid, which is nearly odorless but possesses a faintly sweet taste. Its chemical formula is CH3CH(OH)CH2OH. Containing two alcohol groups, it is classed as a diol. It is miscible with a broad range of solvents, including water, acetone, and chloroform. In general, glycols are non-irritating and have very low volatility.

It is produced on a large scale primarily for the production of polymers. In the European Union, it has E-number E1520 for food applications. For cosmetics and pharmacology, the number is E490. Propylene glycol is also present in propylene glycol alginate, which is known as E405. Propylene glycol is a compound which is GRAS (generally recognized as safe) by the US Food and Drug Administration under 21 CFR x184.1666, and is also approved by the FDA for certain uses as an indirect food additive. Propylene glycol is approved and used as a vehicle for topical, oral, and some intravenous pharmaceutical preparations in the U.S. and in Europe.


-Glycerol Formal is a product of vegetal origin and is used as an emulsifying excipient, carrier and a solubilizer. It is used in a wide range of injectable formulations of veterinary products for the control of ectoparasites and endoparasites in medium and large animals. It is used in the preparation of product based on abamectin, moxidectin, ivermectin, etc.

Other uses

• Cosmetics for detergency.

Human Drugs

• Specific Machinery Lubrication.

• Antifreeze

• Insulation resins

• Paintings

• Tobacco Industry, textile and tanneries.


So. I can tell you exactly what is in Ivermectin 1% injectable. Two completely benign carriers, plus the Ivermectin itself. Can anyone or WILL anyone tell you what in the hell is in any of these death injections being forced upon people under the lie of “vaccination”? Nope. Because the DeathJabs are poison.

I hope this helps.

UPDATE

Here is a letter from a reader after reading the text above:

Dear Ann,

Thank you for your latest Q&A regarding the ingredients in ivermectin. You know all of which follows but I want to affirm for any of your readers.

This is a letter which I composed some time ago but did not send as I felt that everyone should do their own due diligence and did not want to be responsible in any way for causing harm. However, as the months have passed I have become convinced that the harm lies in NOT letting people know about ivermectin.

I have acquired both the ‘human’ and the ‘cattle’ formulations of ivermectin. I had a good Dr. friend of mine assure me that the drug was exactly the same but the dosing might be different. I referenced the insert which can be found at the bottom of the ivermectin box (animal product), did some simple conversion calculations and found that, indeed, your cattlemen are correct. Dose it at 1cc/ml per 110 lb body weight.

I then consulted two trusted friends who are retired nurses. They both expressed concern that since the two drugs were formulated differently (oral vs subcutaneous) that efficacy and or safety might be different. They used the example of ingesting a topical antihistamine rather than taking a pill or vice versa; applying the contents of a pill to the skin. Theirs was a true concern; they both are tearing their hair over this whole mess right along with the best of us.

SO…. I did more research and looked up the only two other ingredients in the animal IVM. One of them is propylene glycol :https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Propylene-glycol#section=Toxicity-Summary. This is the scientific version; here is an article for laymen: https://www.verywellhealth.com/propylene-glycol-5076050. In my mind this is not a problem.

The other ingredient is glycerol formal for which I could find very little information. However I discovered a safety sheet for Bimectin which is a cattle dewormer containing ivermectin, propylene glycol, glycerol formal and clorsulon: https://www.bimedamtc.com/media/docs/1BIM009_Safety_Sheet.pdf (It is a moot point for me to delve into what clorsulon is; there are plenty of brands out there that have just the three mentioned. DUE DILIGENCE is required to read the ingredients!!!!!) [Clorsulon is an additional drug that kills liver flukes – we don’t need it, and it costs more.  The Clorsulon-added brands are marketed as “Gold” or “Plus”. -AB]

A thorough read revealed that glycerol formal is practically nontoxic. I gathered that it is mainly used in toxicity studies as a carrier for the toxin that is being tested, so of course the carrier would need to be non toxic in order not to confound the study!

Notice how high the levels of any of the components have to be in order to be toxic to a variety of small animals. And we are only dosing at .2 mg/kg! (1cc/110lb).

To end the story, I have dosed myself with both varieties. Any drug comes with possible side effects and I experienced a mild flushing of my cheeks, one of the side effects actually listed in the insert of the human pills. This lasted for less than a couple of hours.

My husband and 18 year old have also been dosed prophylactically and therapeutically with no side effects whatsoever, other than the ‘side effect’ of recovering very quickly from a suspected unknown etiology viral infection 🙂 !

I can understand the reluctance of taking an ‘animal’ drug. Perhaps this little analysis will help someone overcome that hesitance for this particular one.

I will end this rather long letter by saying that I have enough Ivermectin on hand to cure my neighborhood should the worst occur!

Many blessings to you,

L

Bruce Jenner is a man. And furthermore I consider that islam must be destroyed.