In this abbreviated episode we discuss a little more about the Death Jab, touch briefly on the adventures of Bergoglio in Babylon, recount an anecdote that demonstrates the hysteria of mindlessly “gotta have it/get there” which explains why a lot of people will get the Death Jab, and inadvertently bring a super-freak into the context of the podcast.
Links, Reading, and Video:
- Book Recommendation: “Benedict XVI: Pope ‘Emeritus?'”
- Bergoglio in Babylon
- Ziggurat of Ur
- FBI gets Signal messages off of a phone IN THEIR PHYSICAL POSSESSION
- COVID Jails in Canada (not really discussed on the podcast)
- Leonine Prayers
- The Life of Saint Joseph by Maria Cecilia Baij (Amazon link)
- The Life of Saint Joseph by Maria Cecilia Baij (non-Amazon link)
- Mr. Clinton gets caught breaking into the Greenies
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, suggestions, and happy news item to [email protected] (for sensitive items for which you would like to communicate via a secure, encrypted channel, just send an email saying you would like to go to a secure channel and instructions will follow).
Supernerd Media produces the Barnhardt Podcast; if you got some value from this podcast — or even just Ann’s website — and would like to return some value to support the technical effort, please visit SupernerdMedia.com — where the PayPal option is now back!
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details. [If you have a recurring donation set up and need to cancel for whatever reason – don’t hesitate to do so!]