In this episode we discuss the de-platforming of Parler, Ann’s experience de-Googling her email account, and the role of false flags in shaping popular discourse… and washing the brains of the weak-minded.
Supernerd apologizes for the delay in publishing this episodes and asks for prayers for a special intention connected with this delay.
Links, Reading, and Video:
- Parler has now been booted by Amazon, Apple and Google
- Parler’s data was leaked
- Lawsuit: Parler LLC vs Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Why WhatsApp’s New Privacy Rules Are Sparking Alarm
- Movie: The Social Dilemma
- People of the Lie by M. Scott Peck
- Keith Olbermann’s only decent work: A tribute to Tony Gwynn
- De-Google your email with Fastmail
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, suggestions, and happy news item to [email protected] (for sensitive items for which you would like to communicate via a secure, encrypted channel, just send an email saying you would like to go to a secure channel and instructions will follow).
Supernerd Media produces the Barnhardt Podcast; if you got some value from this podcast — or even just Ann’s website — and would like to return some value to support the technical effort, please visit SupernerdMedia.com — where the PayPal option is now back!
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details. [If you have a recurring donation set up and need to cancel for whatever reason – don’t hesitate to do so!]