In this episode we bounce between the topics of Trump’s COVID-19 diagnosis, the accuracy of PCR testing, and the NBA’s current “get woke, go broke” experiment in which they find their TV rating plummeting (because people don’t want to mix politics in with their sports). But the main topic is the junior bishop in white’s document Fratelli Tutti which drops today. We could be seeing the freemasonic birth of the anti-Church… either way, much prayer and fasting is needed as evil is abounding more than ever and it seems to have a definite locus in the city of Rome.
Links, Reading, and Video:
- Abp. Vigano is now calling Trump the kathèkon
- [The Remnant] Interview by Francesco Boezi with Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò
- NBA Playoff Ratings Slip As Fans Grumble That League Has Become ‘Too Political’
- Coronavirus vaccine trial participants report day-long exhaustion, fever and headaches — but say it’s worth it
- The NCR Doesn’t like Francis’ gendered language in the new document
- The formerly Catholic school of Georgetown weighs in on Fratelli Tutti
- Ann’s homework assignment for you: Read Pope Leo XIII’s Encyclical on Freemasonry.
Supernerd Media produces the Barnhardt Podcast; if you would like to support the technical maintenance of the podcast and the hosting of Ann’s website you can send donations to “Supernerd Media” to 10940 Parallel Pkwy #K303, Kansas City, KS, 66109. Alternatively, you could email an Amazon.com gift certificate to [email protected] — or you can visit SupernerdMedia.com for even more options.
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details. [If you have a recurring donation set up and need to cancel for whatever reason – don’t hesitate to do so!]