Somewhat occasional language alert (something bovine-based)
In this episode, Non-Veni-Mark (Docherty), sits in for SuperNerd as we discuss: Antipapacy 2020! Why is Jorge Bergoglio an antipope, what has happened lately to add to the mountain of evidence that he enjoys none of the supernatural negative protection of a true pope, and why is it that current corona events seem to be in convergence? Benedict’s actions AFTER the Declaratio, but BEFORE he departed: Retention of title, retention of habit, retention of residence, retention of ring. Events since 28 Feb 2013: “Always and Forever,” not revoked. Ganswein speech. Latest Seewald book. Benedict continues to impart Apostolic Blessing and signs letters and authors books in papal name. Bergoglio antics since Ann’s second video on the antipapacy (June 2019) Pachama and idol worship inside St. Peter’s, obviously no supernatural negative protection for this man.
Links, Reading, and Video:
- (DVD/YouTube) The Bergoglian Antipapacy
- Canon 188 and Substantial Error.. Does attempting to alter the intrinsic nature of a divinely instituted office sound like a pretty big boo-boo? Where is the evidence?
- Vocem Alienorum: The Voice of Antipope Francis Bergoglio Is the Voice of A Stranger
- Count me in: Moral Certitude and the invalid abdication of Pope Benedict XVI, still reigning
- Canon 332.2 … must resign the OFFICE … written specifically to address PAPAL RESIGNATIONS
- Benedict’s Latin Declaratio
- Canon 131.1 … delegating the power of governance DOES NOT confer the Office. Canons 17, 36, 38 … the law, and specific acts, are to be judged by the plain meaning of the words… we are not straining at gnats
- Words matter, in law and in actions: Canon 131.1 and the retention of Office
- Benedict’s final General Audience, 27 Feb 2013
- Ganswein’s “Expanded Petrine Ministry” speech at “The Greg”
- “Catholic Spring” Podesta emails Feb 2012
- Hancock Tower
- Burj Dubai
- The Mystery of the Ascension: The meaning of HOPE
The Matthew 17:20 Collect:
Almighty God, the Sovereign of all things, you gave the keys of the Kingdom to Your servant Peter, and his validly elected successors, we ask that Your Church here on Earth be quickly cleansed of the Modernist Infiltration, all immoral clerics, and all other corruption; that the Antipope Jorge Mario Bergoglio’s invalid election be publicly recognized, and completely nullified, before the death of Your servant Pope Benedict XVI; that Bergoglio repent, return to the One Holy Catholic Faith, and that in the fullness of Your time die in a state of grace and achieve the beatific vision; [all this we ask] through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with You, and the Holy Ghost, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, and suggestions to [email protected]
SuperNerd Media produces the Barnhardt Podcast; if you would like to support the technical maintenance of the podcast and the hosting of Ann’s website you can send donations to “SuperNerd Media” to 10940 Parallel Pkwy #K303, Kansas City, KS, 66109. Alternatively, you could email an Amazon.com gift certificate to [email protected]
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details. [If you have a recurring donation set up and need to cancel for whatever reason – don’t hesitate to do so!]