LANGUAGE ALERT (talking about stuff they don’t believe)…
In this episode we discuss the ongoing public scandal of the Amazon Sin-Nod and that the men in red who SHOULD be doing something did: they launched a book. Next door to the pagan idol on display. Meanwhile the possible Abomination of Desolation continues** but despite the growing scandal and confusion emanating from the Eternal City we can never lose sight of the power of prayer or the realization that the fight is already won and that Jesus, True God and True man, is the victor… the only question is whether we’ll join Him in the battle.
**Between recording this episode and publishing it, news has broken that some brave soul has thrown the Amazon pagan idols into the Tiber River!
Links, reading, and YouTube:
- Edward Pentin coaxes Bishop Kräutler to reveal the agenda
- Cardinals at a launch a book — next door to the pagan idol
- Christus Vincit: Christ’s Triumph Over the Darkness of the Age
- Father Z: Fr. Weinandy and the possible “Internal Papal Schism”
- Pope Benedict Still Gives the Papal (“Apostolic”) Blessing
- Newt’s Gingrich’s mom telling us what we already knew about Hillary Clinton…
- Video game addiction in South Korea
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, and suggestions to [email protected]
The Barnhardt Podcast is produced by SuperNerd Media; if you found this episode to be of value you can share some value to back to SuperNerd at the SuperNerd Media website. You can also follow SuperNerd as “Roman McClaine” on Twitter.
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details.