Correction: the story about the Saudi man paying $350MM for model airplanes was a satire — Ann didn’t know until after the episode was recorded.
In this episode we discuss ZIRP, NIRP, and DIRP, the insanity of 84 month car loans, Boeing’s ongoing issues with the 737 Max, how the Kardashians got their money, and a fake story about a Saudi Man — who acts kinda like Florida Man but with a few billion more dollars — and stress the point that neither Ann nor the other person on the podcast gives investment advice. Evar!
Links, reading, and YouTube:
- Collected Essays of Ann Barnhardt: Book One
- Banks Just Changed the Rules of the Negative Rate Game for Danes
- Boeing is rethinking it’s commitment to the Boeing 737
- What killed the Airbus A380?
- Bugatti Chiron tops 300 mph
- (Satire that fooled Ann) Saudi man accidentally buys 2 Airbus A350’s for sons birthday
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, and suggestions to [email protected]
The Barnhardt Podcast is produced by SuperNerd Media; if you found this episode to be of value you can share some value to back to SuperNerd at the SuperNerd Media website. You can also follow SuperNerd as “Roman McClaine” on Twitter.
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details.