In this episode we discuss the nomination of new Cardinals, the recently upheld conviction of Cardinal Pell by some Kangaroo Court, the SCA (not the Scottish Canoe Association), and whether ’tis nobler to be excommunicated by the false church or suffer the slings and arrows of heresy, apostasy, and schism while seeking one’s salvation in fear and trembling. And GO TO CONFESSION, even if it’s during Mass!
Links, reading, and YouTube:
- rancis Announces 13 new Cardinals
- Cardinal Pell’s conviction disgraces the Australian justice system
- The Medieval Reenactment “Society for Creative Anachronism” (SCA) is a SEX CULT
- Prayer for one’s future spouse
- Definitions from the Catholic Dictionary:
- Taylor Marshall’s interview with Jesse Romero
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, and suggestions to [email protected]
The Barnhardt Podcast is produced by SuperNerd Media; if you found this episode to be of value you can share some value to back to SuperNerd at the SuperNerd Media website. You can also follow SuperNerd as “Roman McClaine” on Twitter.
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details.