In this return of the “Ask Ann Anything” series, we go to 11 — questions, that is! The questions in this episode are:
- Would you consider doing a children’s Catechism podcast?
- When you wear heels to Mass what is your acceptable overall height limitation?
- Do you pray the Liturgy of the Hours and, if so, which books do you use?
- Can you recommend any books to help a normal person learn Biblical/Liturgical Latin?
- How long did it take you to learn Latin? Was it self-taught and if so, what book/course?
- Are you now or have you ever been a woman who wears pants?
- What is your source of the Catholic art on your website?
- What is your (and the Church’s) position on adult stem cell therapy?
- Why don’t you speak more about the disaster of the Church allowing its members to believe in theistic evolution and the dangers of Darwinianism?
- Where did the indulgences go?
- As a practicing Catholic, what should I do to show my disgust with what has happened in the Church? Is holding my weekly donation the best way to go?
Links, reading, and YouTube
- List of Trad Catechisms
- Monks of Norcia
- Henle Latin 1, Units 1 – 4
- Basics of Latin Cases
- Douay-Rheims Bible Online
- Adult stem cell therapy discussion on the Joe Rogan show (langauge warning)
- Advanced Google search tips
- More advanced Google searching tips
- Google: Advanced Search Form
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, and suggestions to [email protected]
The Barnhardt Podcast is produced by SuperNerd Media; if you found this episode to be of value you can share some value to back to SuperNerd at the SuperNerd Media website. You can also follow SuperNerd Media on Twitter.