Episode Content Rating Warning! No Children Allowed!
In this episode we discuss a topic which has been well documented and yet continues to hide in plain sight, supported by Beta Narcissists and both the willing and obliviously ignorant: the Lavender Mafia. Trading the contemplation of eternal things for earthly power, sins of the flesh, and mutually assured blackmail, the clerical legacy of “Cardinal Leonardine” is not only still with us but more powerful than ever, and don’t kid yourself, the Lavender Mafia overculture transcends the liberal-conservative-Trad spectrum.
Links, reading, and YouTube:
- The one about… THE BERNARDIN-ALINSKY-OBAMA NEXUS
- Antipope Bergoglio Intentionally Surrounds Himself With Blackmailable Sycophants
- Don’t Be Dumb. Obedience Has Nothing To Do With It. They’re All Blackmailable.
- Decoding the Character Names in Windswept House
- Joseph Sciambra on “being and leaving” gay
Feedback: please send your questions and comments to [email protected]
The Barnhardt Podcast is produced by SuperNerd Media; if you found this episode to be of value you can share some value to back to SuperNerd at the SuperNerd Media website. You can also follow SuperNerd Media on Twitter and Facebook.