1. First and foremost, a very happy Christmas to one and all. Remember, Christmas lasts for TWELVE DAYS, so no slacking off. Maintain intensity.
2. Thank you all for your warm Christmas greetings, updates, and for your perpetually stunning generosity and munificence. Be assured of my prayers and don’t forget “Benefactor Mass Mondays!”
3. Personal update. Scripture is replete with references to the “good people” fleeing to the hills and mountains. Flattering myself, I have taken that seriously and have procured a new parking spot in remote highlands. So now, my name is Ann Barnhardt, I am thirty-nine years old, and I live in a “van” down by a … crick. I will make sojourns into Urban Babylon for a while as I tie up loose ends, but the truth is, I can see, smell, and feel the satanic cloud descend on the city, and, for me personally, I simply can’t stand the faggots anymore. FAGGOTS. EVERYWHERE. I don’t want to see them. I don’t want to hear them. I don’t want to be anywhere near them. Let history record that ARSH 2015 was officially the year in which Ann Barnhardt HAD ENOUGH OF THE FAGGOT CRAP.
So Lot went out, and spoke to his sons in law that were to have his daughters, and said: Arise: get you out of this place, because the Lord will destroy this City. And he seemed to them to speak as it were in jest. And when it was morning, the angels pressed him, saying: Arise, take thy wife, and the two daughters which thou hast: lest thou also perish in the wickedness of the City.
And as he lingered, they took his hand, and the hand of his wife, and of his two daughters, because the Lord spared him. And they brought him forth, and set him without the City: and there they spoke to him, saying: Save thy life: look not back, neither stay thou in all the country about: but save thyself in the mountain, lest thou be also consumed.
Genesis 19: 15-17
4. As is typical, rent rates in remote areas are fractional, and indeed my rent is now 40% of what it was. I now hope to get out in front of and pre-paid on rent by at least twelve months as a security cushion. There is wild game out the gazoo here, and a thriving hunting culture. Even if cut off, starvation won’t be much of a concern. And my place is set up for wood heating and cooking, and for the growing of vegetables.
So that’s what I have been doing for the past ten days – executing the “I’m Not Gonna Stay Here And Get Greased With All Of These Faggots Mountain Evacuation Protocol”. With Christmas right smack dab in the middle. Much Turkey, stuffing, and HAAAAAM was et. Carols were sung, and merry was made.
5. Video recording of the “Diabolical Narcissism: Remember Lot’s Wife” presentation has been delayed because we determined that we needed professional lights. They have arrived, and now it is just a matter of getting Christmas wrapped up and back to a regular working schedule. In your charity, if you think of it, pray for the project and for protection for myself and the video crew. I can tell you right now that Powers and Principalities and their human mercenaries are REALLY not going to like it.
6. I know it isn’t Epiphany yet, but I just can’t wait. Here’s God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen/We Three Kings by BNL and Sarah McLachlan.
King forever, ceasing never, over us all to reign.
Glorious now, behold Him arise
King and God and Sacrifice.