1. Just so you know, World War 3 will be completely unlike the two previous World Wars, so don’t expect it to happen like that, because it can’t. Europe, for all intents and purposes, has no standing armies, nor could it muster men, even with conscription. The post-Christian, post-modern man will not fight to defend himself. He is psychologically emasculated and saturated with self-loathing. Further, war will never be formally declared. You will not see the U.K. (whatever is left of it), France, Germany or the U.S. declare war on anyone, ever. That’s all over. For the U.S., that ended with World War 2. You all know that the U.S. never declared war in Korea, Vietnam, or anywhere else since World War 2, right? Additionally, while World War 3 grinds its way forward through time, and as millions upon millions die, the media will continually state that THERE IS NO WAR, and anyone who says that there is a war is just a loon. And the people will nod their heads, and the body count will rise, but it won’t be WAR you understand, because everything’s fine. Kinda like how there’s no inflation. It will be like that. And the body count will far, far surpass the 70 million of World War 2, perhaps by more than an order of magnitude.
2. I know a lot of you out there are big Sarah Palin fans. Heck, I was excited about her when she first came to prominence in ARSH 2008. But, um, we need to let that whole thing go. She’s not serious, and in fact, the whole family is now degenerating into full-blown snowbilly farce. Drunken fights … as a family? I can understand maybe one of the older kids going out and getting drunk and acting stupid, but when your family evening activity is going out and picking fights AS A FAMILY UNIT, um, no. You’re done. Thanks. I have been talking about this for years, but Sarah Palin is in no way qualified to lead western civilization out of the enormous and complex mess that it is in. Do you honestly think Sarah Palin can lead militarily a war against the Caliphate-Sino-Russian-New World Order Axis? Because any genuine leader that is going to emerge is going to have to prosecute that war. Do you think Sarah Palin has any grasp of economic, financial or banking theory? Because any genuine leader that is going to emerge is going to have to manage not just the collapse and fallout of the extant economic and financial paradigm, but also begin the rebuilding process, ensuring that the same mistakes are not allowed to recur. Do you think Sarah Palin is in any way qualified to provide serious moral leadership? Look, whether you all want to face this or not, there is some extremely unpleasant business that is going to have to be taken care of in order for there to be any hope for rebuilding after the war. The baby slaughtering is going to have to stop. The sodomitical and other sexually perverted culture and behaviors are going to have to be clamped down on severely and contained. The white collar and political crimes and criminals are going to have to be likewise gone after with a tireless ferocity, and as a corollary to that, some people are going to have to be executed. Administering justice is a huge, grave responsibility that requires tremendous wisdom and moral rectitude. That is why judges used to be so respected, because only the best men in a society were worthy of or qualified for such an important role – because they hold other men’s lives in their hands. Sarah Palin? Who couldn’t parlay her political fame into mainstream media engagements fast enough? Really? No. I certainly wish her and her family well, but, come on.
3. Are you noticing how the media is conditioning us, and we are being desensitized to the beheadings? Foley was top headline news for an entire 36 hour news cycle. Sotloff lasted 6-8 hours. Do you even know the name of the third? It’s Haines. David Haines. And there is another on deck. And you know what? Nobody really cares. ‘Cause, you know, beheadings happen, and there’s nothing we can do about it, so there’s no sense getting all worked up about it. Hey! Football!
4. Really good stuff, and yet another manifestation of the whole “get past the 36 hour news cycle and you’re as safe as a kitten” dynamic – remember Jill Kelley, the creepy skanky lady who ended up getting both Gen. Petraeus and Gen. John Allen in hot water sufficient to bring about both of their resignations? Well, Allen has just been appointed by the Obama regime as some sort of civilian commander of the fake ISIS operation. Read up both HERE at Conservative Treehouse, and then definitely HERE for Debbie Schlussel’s piece on “Jill Kelley”, real name Gilberte Khawam of the Beirut Khawams from November ARSH 2012, and then don’t miss THIS PIECE from the Tampa Tribune reporting on Kelley being recruited by an Afghani MP as a lobbyist, a position which she happily took saying on the record, “”I am honored to resume my focus to promote cross-cultural dialogue and global trust for a peaceful and strategic exit to help our U.S. and Coalition forces transition out of Afghanistan.” This woman is allegedly a doctor’s wife who loves to shop and throw dinner parties (for some reason) for flag officers at McDill AFB. Riiiiight. Youbetcha. And Mata Hari was just a misunderstood Hindu dance enthusiast.
5. I tweeted earlier KD’s article confirming and reiterating the warnings about SIPC brokerage account “insurance”. I just want to re-emphasize something that I have been saying for years about these so-called insurance programs as stated by a commenter on the thread below the article:
“All of these guarantees are only good until the losses get too large…In a market-wide or world-wide negative event you will not be protected as the math will not allow it.”
Bingo. Even if SIPC and FDIC weren’t completely crooked, this boils down to the objective reality of MATH, which nobody seems to understand. Insurance, like the fire department, can cover only small, discrete risk events. ONE bank fails. ONE brokerage house or money market fund implodes. ONE house catches on fire. There is enough money in the risk pool, or enough manpower and water to handle ONE event. If the whole CITY simultaneously goes up in flames, then the fire department serves absolutely no purpose because, constrained by reality, they cannot be everywhere at once with sufficient water to extinguish an entire city burning. Likewise, no insurance provider of ANY STRIPE, public or private, can cover a systemic catastrophic risk event. Because… MATH. Because by definition the risk pool fund MUST be a fraction of the size of the total system. How could an insurance provider within a given system be bigger than, or even equal in size to the system itself? DUH!!!!!
I was sent a link to this great post titled “Demonic Expressions” – 5 expressions that attract demons. They are:
1. G – D it.
2. Drop dead.
3. I swear to God.
4. Hocus pocus
5. Kiss my ***.
I knew about Hocus pocus, which is the mocking the words of consecration of the Eucharist, Hoc est enim Corpus meum. As in, ah, that’s all just a bunch of hocus pocus. You can see why the demons come running.
I had no idea about #5 being from the satanic black mass.
In number two, I was especially struck by the line, “To actually feel delight in someone else’s pain is a ‘character trait’ of demons.”
With regards to the first, I would add ALL taking of Our Lord’s Name in vain. It is strange, but thinking back as a child, I had a family member who used our Lord’s Name constantly as an expression of disgust and contempt, and delivered it with extreme hyper-enunciated gusto. And from the time that I was a teeny, tiny child with absolutely no real idea who Jesus Christ was, I knew that That Name was different and sacred, and that when That Name was said like that, that it was a very bad and scary thing, and that the person who said it was to be avoided. If you want to get your head around what exactly it is that you’re doing when you use His Name as an expression of disgust, simply replace His Name with the name of the non-divine person you love most in the world. Then imagine yourself calling out that person’s name as an expression of disgust. A few weeks back, if you remember, I had a chunk of poop fall on my foot from a toilet brush when I was cleaning that trashed apartment. Imagine poop falling on your foot and calling out the name of your most beloved person as an expression of disgust. It’s depraved, right? Well, your beloved person isn’t Perfect Good and Infinite Love who hung on a cross and died for your sins, now are they? So how much sicker is it when we do it to God? Yup. There’s a reason why it is the Second Commandment.
7. Here’s a fantastic interview with the delightful Dame Alice von Hildebrand. It is 90 minutes, and the interviewer, Eric Metaxas, needs to cut the comedy routine – it is inappropriate given the stature of the interviewee AND given the fact that Dr. von Hildebrand is 91 years old and deaf, BUT, it is still a great watch. It is titled “Man and Woman: A Divine Invention”. Dame Alice LOATHES feminism and dismantles it thoroughly. My favorite point of the myriad she makes is the fact that women are attracted to men they admire, and are not visually-centered in their attractions they way men are. A sure sign of a profoundly morally feeble woman is one who is driven in her attractions by physicality. Beware grown women who say things like, “Er mah gash, look at him, he’s so HAWT!” Ew. Just… ew.
8. And now for something so wholesome, your head might explode. I LOVE the early Lennon Sisters. Yes, from the Lawrence Welk Show. I ain’t ashamed. They’re so beautifully wholesome. And I love vocal harmony. Cruise over to their Wikipedia entry and read up. It would make a compelling movie. This is what we have to return to someday. We’re at Miley Cyrus now. It’s gonna be a long, long walk. So, might as well get started! This is one of my favorite standards, “Harbor Lights”.