1. I am so terribly sorry for not posting and wishing everyone a Happy Christmas, but my computer ate its pigs on Christmas Day and I have been dead in the water, except for my little cell phone which does receive email. I still am floating adrift as repair services won’t be available to me until Tuesday morning, but I have borrowed a friend’s laptop to make a quick post. I hope the person is cool with being put on a drone targeting list. HA!
2. Obviously there will not be a podcast this week. Sorry.
3. Christmas in the Van was TEH AWESOME. There was beef AND pork, stockings hung with care, and even a very cheesy plastic tree; Christmas carols sung by Nat Cole and Perry Como, and, of course, the Vince Guaraldi Trio rocking the three-piece jazz Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack. And a stream of dear friends from the Riverdweller Community coming to visit made it just perfect. Midnight Mass was glorious. CHRISTUS NATUS EST!
4. Once again, to all of my benefactors, whose munificence continues to leave me dumbstruck, thank you. You are being remembered and prayed for, especially at Mass and also during my Rosaries. That goes for those of you who pray for me as well, and also for those who may still be atheists, but are supporters in sentiment. God knows who you are and wheat you need, and I am putting in a good word for you daily.
5. Finally, a perennial favorite around here, a medley of “God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen” and “We Three Kings” by BNL and Sarah McLachlan as we continue to celebrate the twelve days of Christmas.
Glorious now, behold Him arise
King and God and Sacrifice
Worship Him, God Most High