1. Prayers for the Moore, Oklahoma victims. Good grief. It just never ends.
2. The U.K. is totally lost. Musloids are literally sawing people’s heads off in broad daylight in the middle of the street while encouraging others to video the beheading whilst screaming “allah akbar” and declaring “you will never be safe here” and the Brits report that they haven’t pinned down a motive or determined if it is terrorism. Sign the papers. It is over.
3. Life in the van down by the river continues apace. I need to stop laying awake at night reading, though.
4. On a cool note, a chap named a racehorse after me this week. That doesn’t happen every day. Meet ANN OF LONE TREE, a two year old Thoroughbred filly who will start racing this summer. What a beautiful horse! Goodness, I sure hope she doesn’t prove to be unsound, break down and have to be turned into glue and Taco Bell chalupa filling.
Nah. She’ll be fine. And will someday, while yet in her prime, retire to a pasture down by the river, no doubt.
5. This from a cattleman friend in Nebraska in response to the “So what can we do?” post:
Start calling bee-ess on bee-ess in your daily lives! Quit ignoring those around you doing something that is morally and or ethically wrong. Of course we dont call bee-ess on our government officials, we wont even call bee-ess on the people we interact with on a daily basis!