In this episode Nurse Claire joins Ann to announce the launch of her blog while dissecting the “man that sounds too perfect” story of Tim Ballard and his recent fictional feature film. The Good Nurse also dissects the insanity of masking against a virus, has a forecast for tyranny season this fall, and has some immune-boosting advice. Perhaps most importantly they discuss the Holy Face Devotion which was given to mankind by The Savior Himself as an antidote to Communism, the errors of which have been spread to every corner of the globe. Let us not fail to have recourse to the Holy Face of He who redeemed mankind and makes all things new through Himself!
Links, Reading, and Video:
- Nurse Claire launches her new blog — Nurse Claire Says — and comes out swinging at Tim Ballard’s Feature-length Fiction
- The Confraternity of Saint Nicholas is a public association of the faithful who, through prayer, fasting, and good works, are dedicated to the protection of all children from scandalization, abuse, and trafficking
- Evidence for Aerosol Transfer of SARS-CoV-2–Specific Humoral Immunity
- New Evidence Suggests mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine Transmission of Aerosols by Vaccinated to Unvaccinated
- Current state of knowledge on the excretion of mRNA and spike produced by anti-COVID-19 mRNA vaccines; possibility of contamination of the entourage of those vaccinated by these product
- Holy Face Devotion
- Archconfraternity of the Holy Face — League of St. Martin
- The Golden Arrow: The Revelations of Sr. Mary of St. Peter
- The History of the Holy Face
- Blessed Be His Holy Face (website)
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, suggestions, and happy news item to [email protected] — or you can leave voicemail feedback at (302) 648-6373. (Alternate email addresses are [email protected] and [email protected] if you are looking for something more secure.)
Supernerd Media produces the Barnhardt Podcast, hosts Ann’s website, and more; if you got some value from these efforts and would like to return some value, you can use a credit/debit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Link, or Cash App with this link or you can mail a donation to the address listed at SupernerdMedia.com.
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details. [If you have a recurring donation set up and need to cancel for whatever reason – don’t hesitate to do so!]