In this episode Ann, Mark, and Dr. Mazza deconstruct the fourteen days since the Petrine See became vacant, plus a dramatic reading by Dr. Mazza of +Ganswëin’s 2016 Gregorianum speech that would have brought Lawrence Olivier to tears. Don’t squander the gift of being alive in these days, friends. Persevere in Faith and Joy.
Links, Reading, and Video:
- Enroll in the two new spring classes with Dr. Mazza, beginning Feb 21!
- Book on Papal Resignations
- Mazza BIP article in English in prestigious Italian law journal
- Complete text of Ganswein speech
- Pope Benedict’s last General Audience 27 Feb 2013
- Pope Benedict’s “Declaratio” 11 Feb 2013
- Quick summation of why Bergoglio is not now, nor ever was, nor ever will be pope
- The “I Dream of Jeannie summit”
- Requisite Godfather Clip: “Fredo, you’re nothing to me now”
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, suggestions, and happy news item to [email protected] — or you can leave voicemail feedback at (302) 648-6373. (Alternate email addresses are [email protected] and annbarnhar[email protected] if you are looking for something more secure.)
Supernerd Media produces the Barnhardt Podcast, hosts Ann’s website, and more; if you got some value from these efforts and would like to return some value please visit SupernerdMedia.com to find out how to send a donation via a few other methods.
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details. [If you have a recurring donation set up and need to cancel for whatever reason – don’t hesitate to do so!]
Experience the Barnhardt Podcast with a modern podcast app: visit This entry was posted in Barnhardt Podcast on .