In this episode we go long on discussing the Reddit Revolt against short-sellers, recap Ann’s “Going Galt” letter from what seems like forever ago, theorize a bit on what a JUST economic system might look like, and generally agree that this is another incremental step toward the chastisement for which America and the western world is generally overdue.
Links, Reading, and Video:
- One Scenario of a Chinese First Strike: The War Planners
- Ann’s Presentation (series): “The Economy is going to implode”
- Kwame Kilpatrick
- Moe Factz lays out the case for Trump “playing the heel”
- Denninger explains naked shorting in laymen’s terms
- Tom Woods lays out the case for Secession
- The explanation of the futures trading scene in the movie “Trading Places”
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, suggestions, and happy news item to [email protected] (for sensitive items for which you would like to communicate via a secure, encrypted channel, just send an email saying you would like to go to a secure channel and instructions will follow).
Supernerd Media produces the Barnhardt Podcast; if you got some value from this podcast — or even just Ann’s website — and would like to return some value to support the technical effort, please visit SupernerdMedia.com — where the PayPal option is now back!
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details. [If you have a recurring donation set up and need to cancel for whatever reason – don’t hesitate to do so!]