In this round-table edition of the Barnhardt Podcast, Ann is joined by Nurse Claire and Flight Surgeon Dr. Beep (who was on assignment on the moon at the time of this recording, and thus experienced a 2.5 second sound delay). Nurse Claire began with a stunning anecdote and warning to all about Life Insurance policies in the Coviet age. We then got updates from both on the REAL hospital occupancy situation, and the lies being told to incite panic and terror. We delved into the fraud of PCR tests, and the abject fraud of the so-called “vaccines”. Nurse Claire presented a tour-de-force recitation of statistics proving that the collateral damage from the Coviet “new normal” is already orders of magnitude worse than even the mendacious Covid statistics themselves. Remember folks: DON’T BE ALARMED BY DEATH OR PARALYSIS RESULTING FROM THE TOTALLY SAFE VACCINES. DEATH AND PARALYSIS ARE TOTALLY NORMAL AND NO CAUSE FOR PANIC.
Links, Reading, and Video:
- Doctor on CNN: Don’t be ‘alarmed’ if elderly die after receiving COVID vaccine
- Scientists show COVID tests are ‘useless’, are based on ‘flawed science’
- The Rule of Law and Involuntary Vaccinations
- International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
- Kary Mullis, inventor of the PCR test, on Anthony Fauci
- Effectiveness of Adding a Mask Recommendation to Other Public Health Measures to Prevent SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Danish Mask Wearers
- SARS-CoV-2 Transmission among Marine Recruits during Quarantine
- Court decides that quarantine in state of alert is illegal
- Covid PCR test reliability doubtful – Portugal judges
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, suggestions, and happy news item to [email protected] (for sensitive items for which you would like to communicate via a secure, encrypted channel, just send an email saying you would like to go to a secure channel and instructions will follow).
Supernerd Media produces the Barnhardt Podcast; if you got some value from this podcast — or even just Ann’s website — and would like to return some value to support the technical effort, please visit SupernerdMedia.com — where the PayPal option is now back!
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details. [If you have a recurring donation set up and need to cancel for whatever reason – don’t hesitate to do so!]