In this episode we discuss the start of the new liturgical year, one of the few “good” parts of the consumerist American calendar — Giving Day — and renew the request to support the Sister Servants of Mary, and many other tangents from flaming naval ships, to the economy going down in flames, to flaming former Presidents… stay confessed and keep your prayer life in order lest you also end in flames!
Please consider supporting the Sister Servants of Mary!
Sister Servants of Mary
5001 Perlita Street
New Orleans, LA 70122
Links, Reading, and Video:
- (YouTube) Explaining the pandemic to my past self
- Blast from the past: St. Francis of Assisi parish bulletin
- Navy will decommission warship damaged in suspected arson
- USS Bonhomme Richard (LHD-6)
- Acedia: When Indifference Becomes Aggressive, and Even Rage-filled
- Big Bank Barry (Ep. 44 of Moe Factz with Adam Curry)
- Ann’s Solution for Healthcare, pt 1 (YouTube)
- Ann’s Solution for Healthcare, pt 2 (YouTube)
- Darth Vader dies of COVID-19
- The state of the Chinese Navy
- Baseball in Korea
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, suggestions, and happy news item to [email protected] (for sensitive items for which you would like to communicate via a secure, encrypted channel, just send an email saying you would like to go to a secure channel and instructions will follow).
Supernerd Media produces the Barnhardt Podcast; if you got some value from this podcast — or even just Ann’s website — and would like to return some value to support the technical effort, please visit SupernerdMedia.com — where the PayPal option is now back!
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details. [If you have a recurring donation set up and need to cancel for whatever reason – don’t hesitate to do so!]