Warning: Moderate Language Alert…
In this episode we discuss several tangents (5G, the meaning of the word “symptoms,” the Christmas Ceasefire of WW1) while discussing relevant recent news and several listener questions. A recurring theme was ignorance and that when it comes to the Faith we have the solemn obligation to study and learn more: the more we know about Christ and His Church the more deeply we can love it… and a refusal to educate ourselves is a sign of lack of love for God’s Truths and a sure sign of reprobation. Our Lady of Wisdom: Pray for us!
Links, Reading, and Video:
- Dr. Edmund Mazza’s New Blog
- Masks Don’t Really Do Anything
- Redefining what constitutes a “new spike”
- No Agenda Hosts discuss Francis being beholden to China
- Christmas Ceasefire of WW1
- Christmas Ceasefire of WW1 (dramatized advert from Sainsbury’s)
- The Example of Purity of Saint Thomas Aquinas
- Greatest Hits: Quote from Martin Luther
Supernerd Media produces the Barnhardt Podcast; if you would like to support the technical maintenance of the podcast and the hosting of Ann’s website you can send donations to “Supernerd Media” to 10940 Parallel Pkwy #K303, Kansas City, KS, 66109. Alternatively, you could email an Amazon.com gift certificate to [email protected] — or you can visit SupernerdMedia.com for even more options.
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details. [If you have a recurring donation set up and need to cancel for whatever reason – don’t hesitate to do so!]