In this episode, before getting into recent events, we highlight the devotion to the tears and dolors of the Blessed Virgin, listing the amazing promises made to those who practice and spread this devotion. And, of course, we cover the continuing contagion of the Corona Cold-demic and the irrational hysteria being hyped by the media and bought hook, line, and sinker by average people, priests, and even bishops. Without doubt, this is a minor chastisement from God and we’re witnessing, in staggering fashion, how fast the charity of men grows cold. If you want to remain faithful during this Passion of the Church then increase your Devotion To Mary so that, like Saint John, we will remain steadfast with Jesus and Mary until the end.
Devotion to the Tears and Dolors of the Blessed Virgin Mary
According to St. Bridget of Sweden (1303-1373), the Blessed Virgin grants seven graces to those who honor her daily by saying seven Hail Marys while meditating on her tears and sorrows:
- I will grant peace to their families.
- They will be enlightened about the divine Mysteries.
- I will console them in their pains, and I will accompany them in their work.
- I will give them as much as they ask for, as long as it does not oppose the adorable Will of my divine Son or the sanctification of their souls.
- I will defend them in their spiritual battles with the infernal enemy, and I will protect them at every instant of their lives.
- I will visibly help them at the moment of their death—they will see the face of their mother.
- I have obtained this grace from my divine Son, that those who propagate this devotion to my tears and dolors will be taken directly from this earthly life to eternal happiness, since all their sins will be forgiven and my Son will be their eternal consolation and joy.
Watch the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass — live NOW: www.LatinMass.live
Links, Reading, and Video:
- True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Officium Divinum
- iPieta for iOS
- iPieta for Android
- Father Isaac Mary: Remedies for the Chastisements
- Why Severe Social Distancing Might Actually Result In More Coronavirus Deaths (YouTube)
- Candace Owens Accuses Governor Of ‘Lying’ About Newborn’s Coronavirus-‘Linked’ Death, Calls For Resignation
- Q: Ann, is the “ARSH” prefix you use “ridiculous”? Did you just make it up?
- Google asserts that Benedict is the Pope?
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, and suggestions to [email protected]
SuperNerd Media produces the Barnhardt Podcast; if you would like to support the technical maintenance of the podcast and the hosting of Ann’s website you can send donations to “SuperNerd Media” to 10940 Parallel Pkwy #K303, Kansas City, KS, 66109. Or if you would like to contribute cryptographically, SuperNerd’s Bitcoin address is: bc1qets3uqg44ehclazkngxkk0azvz33ls3kd4z8dz (non-crypto electronic donation options for SuperNerd Media will be returning soon… stay tuned!).
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details.