Scatological Linguistic Expression Alert… again.
In this episode we not only discuss COVID-19, we also discuss the Coronavirus Pandemic which has prompted authorities in the US, Spain, Netherlands, Italy, and many more countries to lock down communities, regions, or whole countries. In eternal terms, Churches have been shut down in many areas and dispensations to not attend Sunday/Holy Day Masses are common in North America and Europe if not globally granted already. It is a Hard Truth that at some point in the future the public Sacrifice of the Mass will cease, when the Man Of Sin is ruling the world with an iron fist. Whether we live to see that or not, let us make haste in deepening an authentic prayer life, devotion for the Catholic Faith, the Sacraments (while we have them), and Sacramentals.
Links, Reading, and Video:
- The Divinum Officium Project
- iPieta app: Android, iOS
- Ten Things That Forgive Venial Sins, According to Aquinas
- National differences to lockdown: Italy, Germany
- Is Coronavirus the demon spawn of Pachamama?
- Psalm 105 (not 106!!) on plague as a punishment for worshiping Baal
- Archbishop Viganò on Coronavirus: Cancelling Masses Helps Fuel Fear and Panic
- Seven Italian priests have reportedly died of coronavirus (as of Sunday afternoon)
- The Eucharist is a remedy for both soul AND BODY
- Eucharistic miracle of 1994 – 1996 in Buenos Aires (under the “reign” of Bishop Bergoglio!): Intro, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- Matt Walsh on Pornhub marketing to children
- Marian Antiphon in time of Pestilence
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, and suggestions to [email protected]
SuperNerd Media produces the Barnhardt Podcast; if you would like to support the technical maintenance of the podcast and the hosting of Ann’s website you can send donations to “SuperNerd Media” to 10940 Parallel Pkwy #K303, Kansas City, KS, 66109. Or if you would like to contribute cryptographically, SuperNerd’s Bitcoin address is: bc1qets3uqg44ehclazkngxkk0azvz33ls3kd4z8dz (non-crypto electronic donation options for SuperNerd Media will be returning soon… stay tuned!).
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details.