Moderate Language Alert (Ann’s gonna Ann…)
In this episode we transition into the season of Lent while discussing the transition of Querida Amazonia from being a blatantly, over-the-top, dumpster fire of apostasy to a massively cringe-worthy pile of blather which still kicks open the door to pantheism and demon worship. And in bad news, the Coronavirus continues to spread and is now affecting global manufacturing supply chains as well as the stock prices of companies who rely heavily on just-in-time inventory from southeast Asia… something is definitely wrong in China. Finally we discuss the kinds of things you might want to have on hand (prepping!) in the event that both local and global supply chains grind to a halt (and if Sanctifying Grace in your soul isn’t the FIRST item on your prepping list, re-do your list!).
Links, Reading, and Video:
- Father Z: After Querida Amazonia, Francis isn’t flavor of the month with seriously disappointed libs
- De Mattei: Querida Amazonia: the consequences of the ‘turning point’ that never was
- Mundabor: Querida Amazonia Is No Humanae Vitae Moment
- Expert: China Has ‘Global Chokehold’ on Medicine, Can Shut Down Our Pharmacies, Hospitals in Months
- AVWeb: Kobe Bryant Crash — Risk by the Numbers
- Mark Twain on Italian Grammar
- DuoLingo: where you can learn Latin and Klingon for free
- The origin of “Sum Ting Wong”…
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, and suggestions to [email protected]
SuperNerd Media produces the Barnhardt Podcast; if you would like to support the technical maintenance of the podcast and the hosting of Ann’s website you can send donations to “SuperNerd Media” to 10940 Parallel Pkwy #K303, Kansas City, KS, 66109. Or if you would like to contribute cryptographically, SuperNerd’s Bitcoin address is: bc1qets3uqg44ehclazkngxkk0azvz33ls3kd4z8dz (non-crypto electronic donation options for SuperNerd Media will be returning soon… stay tuned!).
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details.