Rumors of Ann and SuperNerd’s disagreements have been greatly exaggerated! In this episode we discuss a bunch of smaller topics from the Chinese Social Credit Score, censorship-proof publishing, Cardinal Burke’s “friends” in low places, Disney’s ability to screw up everything it touches, whether AirBNB is merely complying with federal law or actively pushing the gay agenda (or both?), and how to educate a woman on modesty without it turning into the Spanish Inquisition.
Links, reading, and YouTube:
- How China Is Using “Social Credit Scores” to Reward and Punish Its Citizens
- Steve Bannon trying to get on disgraced Jeffrey Epstein’s good side
- Disney and Pedophiles… (too many links, this is just one)
- (Reddit) Jar Jar was a trained Force user?
- AirBNB and Discrimination
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, and suggestions to [email protected]
The Barnhardt Podcast is produced by SuperNerd Media; if you found this episode to be of value you can share some value to back to SuperNerd at the SuperNerd Media website. You can also follow SuperNerd as “Roman McClaine” on Twitter.
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details.