(WARNING: Language Alert — and I don’t mean split infinitives!)
In this episode we discuss the Amazon Sin-nod and the curious case of the glorification of a group of indigenous people who live without regard for the natural law. The records of the Conquistadors tell of native peoples who were guilty of mass-murder in the worship of demons but were otherwise not so blatantly violating the natural law… and who were manfully encountered with the sword (not dialogue) in order to end the reign of Satan and start the reign of Christ in the New World.
Links, reading, and YouTube:
- Ann’s article on the Amazon Sin-nod and the Yanomami
- Extra Ecclesia Nulla Salus
- You can survive being at ground-zero of a nuclear blast, but I don’t recommend trying
- Dialogs of Saint Catherine of Sienna: Sodomy’s effects on demons and Jesus
- Brawl at Disneyland
- HOA versus statues of Our Lady
- Ending scene of the movie Apocalypto
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, and suggestions to [email protected]
The Barnhardt Podcast is produced by SuperNerd Media; if you found this episode to be of value you can share some value to back to SuperNerd at the SuperNerd Media website. You can also follow SuperNerd Media on Twitter.
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details.