In this episode?, we discuss Sun Tzu?, and whether the advice the ancient Chinese philosopher of war?, can be applied to spiritual combat? We also talk about Notre Dame?, and the lineup of world-class perverts?, and anti-Catholic establishments?, who are pledging over a billion dollars to rebuild the Cathedral?, possibly even with a glass roof. And some people did something in Sri Lanka and Creepy Uncle Joe is back… and we also answer a couple listener questions (without up-talking!).
Links, reading, and YouTube:
- Shrieking Harpies of the podcasting world: unite and scream!
- “The Right Stuff” by Tom Wolfe (explanation of why all airline pilots sound like Chuck Yeager)
- ISIS in… Sri Lanka?
- Sri Lanka’s Cardinal Ranjith Would Have Canceled Easter Mass If Bomb Warnings Had Been Passed On
- Islamic Sexuality: A Survey of Evil
- 50 Sun Tzu Quotes
- Father Longenecker’s Fundamental Problem
- Joe Biden’s 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived
- Ann’s essay (indirectly) about Joe Biden’s plastic surgery
- Botox, hair plugs, and veneers: Biden could escape the cosmetic surgery scrutiny Hillary Clinton endured
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, and suggestions to [email protected]
The Barnhardt Podcast is produced by SuperNerd Media; if you found this episode to be of value you can share some value to back to SuperNerd at the SuperNerd Media website. You can also follow SuperNerd Media on Twitter.