In this brief episode we discuss the dystopian consequences of Marxism: even a country rich in natural resources, like Venezuela, can be reduced to cannibalism within a few years when Marxism is “given another try.” We also briefly touched on the need for subsidiarity in the banking industry (and society as a whole).
Links, reading, and YouTube:
- Hugo Chavez prefers Obama
- Obama Defends Greeting Hugo Chavez
- Does French-backed CFA franc keep some African countries poor?
- African migration: Is the CFA franc forcing people to leave?
- Salvini calls for the elimination of Italy’s Central Bank
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, and suggestions to [email protected]
The Barnhardt Podcast is produced by SuperNerd Media; if you found this episode to be of value you can share some value to back to SuperNerd at the SuperNerd Media website. You can also follow SuperNerd Media on Twitter.