In this episode we discuss corrections to previously discussed topics, update information about Vitamin D3 in Canada and Ivermectin here in the US, and chat a bit about the then-upcoming dress-up party that Diana’s husband was taking part and wonder if he will be able to be a worse monarch than his late mom.
Links, Reading, and Video:
- Scientific evidence indicates vitamin D reduces infections and deaths
- Ivermectin available over the counter in Tennessee
- Walensky Announces Departure from CDC
- Islamic Sexuality: A Survey of Evil
- On-demand Vitamin D level test (Labcorp)
- Vitamin D Test (Quest Health)
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, suggestions, and happy news item to [email protected] — or you can leave voicemail feedback at (302) 648-6373. (Alternate email addresses are [email protected] and annbarnhar[email protected] if you are looking for something more secure.)
Supernerd Media produces the Barnhardt Podcast, hosts Ann’s website, and more; if you got some value from these efforts and would like to return some value please visit SupernerdMedia.com to find out how to send a donation via a few other methods.
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details. [If you have a recurring donation set up and need to cancel for whatever reason – don’t hesitate to do so!]