In this episode we discuss mental health and pharmacology in the Olympics, whether a bishop wearing white can bar someone — anyone — from attending a Mass because they didn’t get The Death Jab, reminisce about the good old days when Popes wrote clear encyclicals with solid Catholic teaching, and address an “Ask Ann” question with possibly the shortest answer yet. The storm clouds aren’t on the horizon — they are almost overhead now! — but the ending has been foretold: the victory is His and we can take part in the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart if want, and act on that desire.
Links, Reading, and Video:
- Saint Dominic: the O.G. O.P.
- Simone Biles says ‘I have to focus on my mental health’ after pulling out of team final
- Kerri Strug final vault in 1996, planting the landing on one leg
- Shohei Otahni: pitcher, slugger, speedy baseball freak
- Humanum Genis (on Freemasonry): Encyclical by Pope Leo 13th
- Quod Apostolici Muneris (on Communism/Socialism): Encyclical by Pope Leo 13th
- The Original Vatican 2 Schemas
- Pastor Aeternus: Dogmatic Constitution on the Church of Christ
- Father Gruner on the Canonizations of John 23rd and John Paul 2nd
- Biden warns cyber attacks could lead to a “real shooting war”
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, suggestions, and happy news item to [email protected]
Supernerd Media produces the Barnhardt Podcast; if you got some value from this podcast — or even just Ann’s website — and would like to return some value to support the technical effort, please visit SupernerdMedia.com — where the PayPal option is now back!
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details. [If you have a recurring donation set up and need to cancel for whatever reason – don’t hesitate to do so!]