In this episode, Ann is joined by Nurse Claire, a nurse anesthetist in a major metropolitan hospital, who gives us straight eyewitness testimony, and lifts the veil on the massive fraud of CoronaCold by Gates.
Links, Reading, and Video:
- A study done in 1920 to examine why cloth masks failed to protect against the influenza outbreak of 1918. Note the conclusions on the last page, particularly nos. 3, 4, & 6. Also, the study acknowledges the benefit of limiting some BACTERIA laden droplets, which are much larger than viruses.
- “..both surgical and cotton masks seem to be ineffective in preventing the dissemination of SARS-CoV-2 from the coughs of patients….”
- Simple Respiratory Protection—Evaluation of the Filtration Performance of Cloth Masks and Common Fabric Materials Against 20–1000 nm Size Particles
- Comparison of Filtration Efficiency and Pressure Drop in Anti-Yellow Sand Masks, Quarantine Masks, Medical Masks, General Masks, and Handkerchiefs
- Masks-for-all for COVID-19 not based on sound data
- Mask Facts
- Europe’s Top Health Officials Say Masks Aren’t Helpful in Beating COVID-19
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, and suggestions to [email protected]
Supernerd Media produces the Barnhardt Podcast; if you would like to support the technical maintenance of the podcast and the hosting of Ann’s website you can send donations to “Supernerd Media” to 10940 Parallel Pkwy #K303, Kansas City, KS, 66109. Alternatively, you could email an Amazon.com gift certificate to [email protected] — or you can visit SupernerdMedia.com for even more options.
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details. [If you have a recurring donation set up and need to cancel for whatever reason – don’t hesitate to do so!]