In this special episode, Ann is joined by Mark Docherty of the NonVeniPacem blog. As expected, the conversation turned out to be 80 minutes of awkward silences punctuated by deep dives into the mysteries of the Church of Rome. Trigger warning: Ann uses the racist epithet “cracker”, and both Mark and Ann state that Bruce Jenner is, in fact, a man.
Links, reading, and YouTube:
- How to Make a Spiritual Communion
- “Dogmatic certainty” that Francis is pope
- Words matter, in law and in actions: Canon 131.1 and the retention of Office
- Do you have the courage to say these two words: “Bruce Jenner”
- (YouTube) Part 1: The Bergoglian Antipapacy
- (YouTube) Part 2: Antipope “Francis” Bergoglio: The Freemasonic Conspiracy to Destroy the Papacy
- Blog: Non Veni Pacem
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, and suggestions to [email protected]
The Barnhardt Podcast is produced by SuperNerd Media; if you found this episode to be of value you can share some value to back to SuperNerd at the SuperNerd Media website. You can also follow SuperNerd Media on Twitter.
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details.