In this episode we discuss ‘Murica — from the Freemasonic founding (and belligerent/debt-based antecedents) to the hope for the future despite the current woes facing our country. May Mary under her title of The Immaculate Conception help our country to attain a true Christian identity and spread it to the world!
Links, reading, and YouTube:
- (YouTube) Antipope “Francis” Bergoglio: The Freemasonic Conspiracy to Destroy the Papacy
- St. Thomas Aquinas: De Regno
- John Hanson: President of the USA before Washington!
- SuperNerd cannot remember which of these two books has the more complete history of the US prior to the Revolution, including the reasons for abandoning the Articles of Confederation:
- The USMC’s President’s Own play “The Liberty Bell March”
- The USMC’s President’s Own play “Semper Fidelis”
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, and suggestions to [email protected]
The Barnhardt Podcast is produced by SuperNerd Media; if you found this episode to be of value you can share some value to back to SuperNerd at the SuperNerd Media website. You can also follow SuperNerd Media on Twitter.