In this episode we discuss a little bit of everything from Thanksgiving sports observances in the United States and Canada, thanksgiving as an essential element of prayer, the best way to pray for the souls in Purgatory (spoiler: “just doing it” is the best), a correction about the layout of US Air Force bases, kombucha and keyboards, a very nerdy tangent (and tangent from a tangent) by SuperNerd — and we even discussed our main topic of tribalism and how it applies to the situation with the papacy.
Links, reading, and YouTube:
- 6 Interesting Catholic Thanksgiving Facts You Need to Know
- Sermon: Prayers so pleasing they are answered in advance!
- Ann’s new video on the Bergoglio Antipapacy
- 17 Homemade Kombucha Flavors
- Windows 2000 running in a web browser (via WebAssembly — no emulation!)
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, and suggestions to [email protected]
The Barnhardt Podcast is produced by SuperNerd Media; if you found this episode to be of value you can share some value to back to SuperNerd at the SuperNerd Media website. You can also follow SuperNerd Media on Twitter.