In this episode we discuss the Chinese Navy’s ability to project airpower from the sea and why SuperNerd isn’t impressed or concerned about their blue water force projection ability — yet. Also: are the F-35 and Ford Class carriers expensive but worthwhile upgrades or massive financial scams meant to give the illusion of stealthy capability or are they for real? We also touch on Purgatory and the need to pray for the souls of those who have gone before us in Grace but aren’t yet in heaven.
Links, reading, and YouTube:
- “Hatpin Dolly” Sinatra
- The one about: “Do aborted babies go to heaven?”
- 2018 Chinese Naval Parade (YouTube)
- F-35 in the Crossfire (Aviation Week’s Check 6 Podcast):
- Cold Catapult Launch (aka: day-wrecker)
- Multiple opinions on abolishing the
- [LANGUAGE!] “It’s that time when we check the edges on our swords”
- Stories from Purgatory
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, and suggestions to [email protected]
The Barnhardt Podcast is produced by SuperNerd Media; if you found this episode to be of value you can share some value to back to SuperNerd at the SuperNerd Media website. You can also follow SuperNerd Media on Twitter.